Thursday 22 August 2019

5000 Posts And Still Counting

I'd actually missed it.  But, last week I actually passed the 5,000 mark of posts here at Boffy's Blog since I first started back in 2007.  That's an average of around 420 posts a year.

I surpassed the 1 million page views quite a while ago, and I'm now closing in on the second million, which is the next milestone.

But, there is plenty more in the tank.  I've got a whole series on Lenin and Economic Romanticism lined up for next year, for example.  I am also considering a new venture producing a weekly Vlog, which seems only sensible when you have your own film and video producer in the family.

There are at least three books to be published in the coming months, with, hopefully my first book also being published in print for a second edition.  Somewhere along the line, there is also another novel, but in the  coming year, I'm hoping to also be able to return to more regular posts analysing current economic events and processes.

No comments: