Saturday 29 January 2011

Northern Soul Classics - You Get Your Kicks - Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels

A long time ago I featured the Mitch Ryder classic "Good Golly Miss Molly/Devil In a Blue Dress/C.C. Rider" stormer. But that was back when I was putting the Northern Soul Classics in the sidebar. I don't want to re-feature all the stuff previously placed in the sidebar, because there is so much more stuff to feature. But, I've decided that all the stuff previously only featured in the sidebar, I'll provide as bonus tracks whenever featuring a new track by the same artist. So I'm including the above track as a bonus with today's track, the absolutely brilliant "You Get Your Kicks".
I can just see all those dancers popping the backdrops and spins up at the Wheel and the Torch already. Now that's what I call R&B.





No comments: