Wednesday 1 July 2009

On The Move

We're about to set off in a couple of hours time down to Spain. As I found out last year, it wasn't very easy finding hot spots to post from. We normally stay in the Formule 1 motels, because they are dead cheap - around £20 a night - and although they are very basic, they are usually clean. Some have net access, but none of the ones we stopped at. So there is likely to be no posts for a while.

Its normally possible to find a cyber cafe that's not too far away, but after driving 1500 mile you normally need a bit of a rest. I'll also try to post some pictures of places on the way down like the Millau Viaduct. Also, the intention now is to find somewhere to buy, for the long talked about move, permanently. With the pound having recovered a bit, and prices in Spain collapsed, its possible to buy somehwere decent for less than I can get for my house here.

The timing is a bit naff, because of having to introduce the Comment Moderation, which is why I'm giving advance notice so no-one wastes time writing comments that might not get moderated for a week or more. I had hoped to do the next part of the series on Reclaiming Economics, but won't have time. I might be able to post it later from Spain.

No comments: